Epiduo Coupon & Patient Assistance Programs
Are you struggling to afford your Epiduo prescription? The monthly costs of medications like Epiduo can add up quickly, making it hard to stay on top of your treatment.
Thankfully, there is a way to save on your prescription. At The Rx Advocates, we connect you to patient assistance programs offered by pharmaceutical companies to lower your monthly medication costs. In fact, potential savings through patient assistant programs far surpass those of a simple Epiduo coupon or savings card. Don’t let unreasonable Epiduo costs prevent you from having clear skin. Let us help you put your health first.
(using The Rx Advocates)
One Dose Pack
* Source: GoodRx.com
Accessing Epiduo patient assistance programs with The Rx Advocates
The Rx Advocates is not a coupon, savings card, or insurance plan. We are a prescription advocacy program dedicated to helping you access patient assistance programs for over 800 FDA-approved medications from more than 100 pharmaceutical companies, including Epiduo. Many find the application process for these programs complex, time-consuming, and overwhelming. At The Rx Advocates, we specialize in guiding you through your application, making it easier for you to apply and receive the benefits you deserve.
If approved for the Epiduo patient assistance program, you will only pay The Rx Advocates a fixed fee of $70/month. This fee will vary based on the number of medications you need, but will never cost more than $100/month. Here’s a breakdown of how it works:
- 1 Medication (Epiduo Only) – Fixed cost $70 per month
- 2 Medications (Epiduo + 1 other) – Fixed cost $80 per month
- 3 Medications (Epiduo + 2 others) – Fixed cost of $90 per month
- 4+ Medications – Fixed cost of $100 per month
At The Rx Advocates, we strive to provide you with stability and inexpensive prices. Even if the retail price of Epiduo fluctuates, the fee from The Rx Advocates will remain the same.
The limitations of an Epiduo coupon
All patients should know about the limitations of using an Epiduo coupon:
- Restrictions: Some coupons might only be valid at certain pharmacies or for a limited time, reducing your options for filling your prescription.
- Copay Accumulators: Some insurance plans employ copay accumulator programs, which means that an Epiduo coupon might not contribute towards your out-of-pocket maximum. As a result, you could still have to pay the full cost of your medication.
- Expiration Dates: Coupons typically come with expiration dates, so patients must keep track of when their coupon expires to ensure they benefit from using it.
- Limited Coverage: Even with a coupon, your Epiduo purchase may still be pricey, and might not be fully covered by insurance.
How much does Epiduo cost?
As of June 2023, the average retail Epiduo cost is $509.00.
Epiduo prices can fluctuate based on different factors, like your required dosage, your location, the pharmacy you go to, and your health insurance coverage. Because of uncertain Epiduo costs, it’s important for patients to explore all avenues for saving on their medication.
Am I eligible for Epiduo Patient Assistance?
- Annual income does not exceed $40,000 for individual households.
- Annual income does not exceed $60,000 for couples.
- Annual income does not exceed $100,000 for large family households.