Tired of looking for Skyrizi coupons? Interested in finding out how a Skyrizi patient assistance program can bring you substantial savings? Affording Skyrizi can be challenging, especially for those without prescription drug coverage. Many people are constantly searching for a Skyrizi complete savings card, Skyrizi coupon, or other discount to save money. However, there’s a more reliable way to access a continual supply of Skyrizi at an affordable price.
We at The Rx Advocates understand the financial burden posed by prescription medications, and we’re here to help. Whether or not you are a commercially insured patient, our team can help you access patient assistance programs for Skyrizi and any other medication you may need help with. These programs, offered by pharmaceutical companies, can lower your costs much more than a Skyrizi coupon.
(using The Rx Advocates)
One Dose Pack
* Source: GoodRx.com
Save more on Skyrizi with a patient assistance program
Curious to know how the Skyrizi patient assistance program can help you save more? You’ve definitely come to the right page. The Rx Advocates is a widely recognized prescription medication advocacy program that helps people avoid high out-of-pocket costs while enjoying a continual supply of their medications.
We have a transparent and simple pricing model. Those who work with us never have to worry about hidden fees or additional application costs. What you see is what you get. We charge a fixed service fee of just $70-$100, depending on how many medications you apply for:
- 1 Medication (Skyrizi only) – $70 per month
- 2 Medications (Skyrizi + 1 other) – $80 per month
- 3 Medications (Skyrizi + 2 others) – $90 per month
- 4+ Medications – $100 per month
The Rx Advocates is not a government—funded insurance program, copay assistance program, or coupon provider. We are a team dedicated to helping people access the life-saving medications they need without the financial burden. By helping you apply for patient assistance programs, we can significantly reduce your out-of-pocket costs, which is especially valuable if your health insurance lacks prescription drug coverage.
Limitations of a Skyrizi coupon
Do Skyrizi coupons have limitations? While coupons can offer short-term savings, their limitations should not be ignored:
- Skyrizi coupons are not valid in every pharmacy.
- A coupon might not count toward your out-of-pocket maximum, leaving you responsible for the full cost of the medication.
- Coupons have expiration dates and may only be valid for a short period.
- Even with a coupon, Skyrizi may still be expensive, and your insurance may not offer prescription drug coverage.
Although coupons can provide some relief, they do not offer a sustainable solution to the financial challenges posed by prescription medications. The Rx Advocates can help you access the Skyrizi patient assistance program, which offers greater, long-term savings. Our mission is to assist you in applying for such programs. Don’t let coupon limitations hinder your savings on Skyrizi. The Rx Advocates is here to help you secure a more stable, cost-effective solution.
Skyrizi is not for everyone, and the warnings below should not be ignored. Tell your doctor before you start the drug if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, as it is unknown whether Skyrizi harms fetuses or breastfeeding babies
- have recurrent infections
- have TB or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with it
- have recently received a live vaccine or are scheduled to get one
- have a history of liver disease
Adverse effects of Skyrizi
The adverse effects of Skyrizi can sometimes be serious, depending on the severity of the treated condition and the user’s health status when starting treatment. Most times, Skyrizi causes only mild adverse effects that subside after a few days or weeks.
Common adverse effects of Skyrizi
- Injection site reactions
- Respiratory tract infections
- Loss of appetite
- Urinary tract infections
- Unexplained rash
Severe adverse effects of Skyrizi
Consult your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following signs or symptoms.
- Serious infections, such as pneumonia and sepsis
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Liver problems
- Confusion, weakness, numbness
- Blood disorders
- Heart disease
How much does Skyrizi cost?
As of January 2024, the average retail Skyrizi cost is $20,967.00.
With such a high price tag, Skyrizi is one of the most expensive drugs on the market today. Its high costs are due primarily to the expense of the drug’s research and development, as it is a new and complex biological medication. Other cost-influencing factors include your location, the pharmacy’s location, and whether your health insurance offers prescription drug coverage. Though the average American cannot afford this drug, The Rx Advocates can help you access Skyrizi through a patient assistance program that makes it more budget-friendly.
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
If approved, by the Skyrizi Patient Assistance Program, you’ll be charged a fixed monthly service fee. This fee varies depending on the number of medications you qualify for. For example:
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
Am I eligible for the Skyrizi patient assistance program?
- Single and earning less than $40,000 annually
- In a couple whose combined income is less than $60,000 annually
- In a large family with an annual income of less than $100,000
Skyrizi coupons, discounts, and patient assistance FAQs
Skyrizi is a prescription medication for treating autoimmune disorders like plaque psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, and Crohn’s disease in adults. It works by blocking the action of proteins in the blood that cause inflammation. In people with autoimmune disorders, the body’s natural defense system cannot differentiate between its own cells and foreign components in the blood, causing inflammation as it attacks itself.
Copay assistance programs ease the financial strain of people who qualify, helping them save on their prescription medications. However, these programs have limitations that make them unsuitable for those seeking consistent, long-term savings.
- Eligibility criteria often require a specific diagnosis or prescribed drug.
- Many copay assistance programs require people to have health insurance. Those without insurance or benefits from government assistance programs like Medicaid will not qualify for help.
- While these programs can reduce out-of-pocket costs, some may demand upfront payment for medications, requiring users to seek reimbursement afterwards.
- Some programs offer only one-time assistance, though others offer prolonged help.
- Some programs restrict the extent of their financial assistance, making them a poor choice for those in need of long-term help with multiple prescriptions.
A Skyrizi Complete savings card, accessible through the Skyrizi Complete app, is a copay assistance program offering financial assistance and support for users. While it provides substantial savings, it has some limitations you should consider:
- To benefit, people must meet strict criteria. Eligibility is based on factors like prescription drug coverage for Skyrizi and applicant age.
- The program is unavailable to people receiving prescription reimbursement under any federal, state, or other government-funded insurance program, such as Medicare Advantage. However, people on Medicare who need help covering prescription costs may qualify for a low-income subsidy known as Extra Help.
- The assistance approved by the program can be changed at any time or terminated without warning.
- Users must cover any remaining costs after applying the savings card, as this balance cannot be covered by health insurance. Given the high cost of Skyrizi, this is not a practical solution for many.
Receive monthly Skyrizi discounts with The Rx Advocates
Are high out-of-pocket costs hindering your access to prescription medications? Ensuring people can afford their medications is our goal at The Rx Advocates. We know that financial difficulties are forcing people to choose between covering everyday expenses and accessing their prescriptions, and we want to change this. We can help you apply for the Skyrizi patient assistance program to achieve substantial monthly savings.
The application is complex and time-consuming, but don’t worry—we handle the paperwork for you! We even arrange for your medications to be delivered to your door. Say goodbye to long lines at the pharmacy. Plus, there’s no extra cost for refills.
Want to know how The Rx Advocates can save you hundreds, even thousands, on your prescriptions every month? Contact us today. Our team can quickly determine your eligibility for the Skyrizi patient assistance program. Our team is dedicated to helping you regain control over your prescription medication costs. Don’t wait—talk to one of our representatives today!
- Skyrizi.com. (2023). Skyrizi Complete. https://www.skyrizihcp.com/dermatology/support
- Skyrizi.com. (2023). Discover ways to save. https://www.skyrizi.com/skyrizi-complete/save-on-skyrizi-costs#tandcs
- Medscape.com. (2023). Risankizumab (Rx). https://reference.medscape.com/drug/skyrizi-risankizumab-1000307#4
- Healthline.com. (2023). Side Effects of Skyrizi: What You Need to Know. https://www.healthline.com/health/drugs/skyrizi-side-effects
- Clevelandclinic.com. (2023). Risankizumab Injection. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/drugs/21231-risankizumab-injection
- Drugs.com. (2023). Skyrizi. https://www.drugs.com/skyrizi.html
- Lee, S. (2023). Why Is Skyrizi So Expensive? The Reasons Behind The High Cost. Ownyourownfuture.com. https://www.ownyourownfuture.com/why-is-skyrizi-so-expensive/