Linzess Coupon & Patient Assistance Programs
Is your Linzess costing you too much? You’re not alone! Many people face high prescription costs, but The Rx Advocates is here to help. While searching for discounts through Linzess coupons may seem like a great solution, patient assistance programs often provide better and long-term savings. At The Rx Advocates, we understand the struggle and prioritize making Linzess affordable for everyone. Our mission is to assist individuals in obtaining their necessary prescriptions through these programs rather than relying on a limited Linzess coupon. The Rx Advocates is dedicated to providing access to affordable care so no one has to go without their vital medication.
(using The Rx Advocates)
One Dose Pack
* Source: GoodRx.com
How The Rx Advocates can help you save on Linzess
The Rx Advocates, is not a health insurance plan, discount card, or Linzess coupon. The Rx Advocates helps people access affordable prescription medications through over 100 US-based pharmaceutical manufacturer patient assistance programs. We cover the top 100 prescribed medicines and over 800 FDA-approved drugs with no hidden costs or fees. We charge a set service fee of $70 for 1 medication, $80 for 2, $90 for 3, and $100 for 4 or more, per month.
We can help to get approved by multiple patient assistance programs if you need other medications in addition to Linzess.
If you need 1 Medication (Linzess Only) – Fixed cost of $70 per month
2 Medications (Linzess + 1 other) – Fixed cost $80 per month
3 Medications (Linzess + 2 others) – Fixed cost of $90 per month
4+ Medication – $100 per month
Some potential disadvantages to using a Linzess coupon
Using a Linzess coupon can help lower the cost of your medication, but there are some limitations to consider:
- Insurance Limitations: Some insurance plans may not allow patients to use coupons, and instead, they require them to use their insurance coverage. Additionally, coupons may not be able to be combined with insurance coverage, so patients may need to choose one option over the other.
- Limited Savings: Linzess coupons may only provide limited savings, and patients may still be responsible for a significant portion of the medication cost out of pocket.
- Restrictions: Coupons may have restrictions on where they can be used and how often they can be redeemed. For instance, a coupon may only be valid for a certain amount of time or only at select pharmacies.
- Expiration Dates: Coupons usually have an expiration date, and if the coupon is not used before the expiration date, it will become useless.
It’s important to keep in mind that while using a coupon can provide immediate savings, it may not be the best solution in the long run. The Rx Advocates can help you find and qualify for patient assistance programs that can offer more significant and sustainable savings on your Linzess medication. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you save on your prescription costs.
Qualifying for Linzess patient assistance
- Annually individuals cannot exceed incomes of $40,000.
- Annually couples must not exceed incomes of $60,000.
- Annually large families cannot exceed incomes of $100,000.
Guidelines may differ from one patient assistance program to another. Please contact us so we can review your specific situation.
How much does Linzess cost?
As of June 2023, the average retail cost of Linzess is $593.96.
The price of Linzess can vary depending on the following factors:
- The dosage amount prescribed by the doctor
- The patient’s location
- The location of the pharmacy
- Whether the patient has health insurance or not.
This medication is prescribed as a capsule and the dosage amount is 72 mcg, 145 mcg, or 290 mcg.
Linzess Coupon & Patient Assistance Program FAQ's
Linzess (Linaclotide) is a prescription medication that is used to treat chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC) and irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C). It helps to relieve symptoms of abdominal pain in these conditions.
This medication helps people to have more frequent bowel movements that are easier to pass. Linzess is a capsule prescribed to adults in the following doses: 72 mcg, 145 mcg, or 290 mcg.
Linzess should not be taken by children under the age of 6. In animal studies, Linzess caused fatal dehydration in young mice and may be fatal in young children. It is not known if Linzess is safe in children aged 6 to 18 years.
People suffering from bowel blockage (intestinal obstruction) should not take this medication.
The Rx Advocates do not offer coupons. Many people do not have a clear understanding of how Linzess coupons work. When they are prescribed this medication, they will get online and search for Linzess coupons because it is a very expensive medication. They quickly learn that coupons do not really offer the savings that will make a difference.
Linzess coupons help people save some money but still leave them paying hundreds or more out of pocket each month.
Prescription drug coupons go by several different names such as copay cards, copay coupons, copay assistance programs, and pharmacy coupons. These cards represent a program that has been funded by the pharmaceutical company to help people not pay such high out-of-pocket prices for prescription drugs. However, these coupons have their limits such as:
- Coupons are usually for only a specific time period. They help patients start their medication at a much lower price but the savings do not last because the coupon expires.
- Some coupons are for the initial filling of a prescription but they do not work on subsequent prescriptions.
- Patients will have to leave their homes to go to the pharmacist to present their coupons and pick up their prescriptions from the pharmacist.
Prescription discount cards provide an opportunity for people to receive their prescription medication at a lower price. These cards are most helpful for people who pay for their medications with cash. They do not cost anything and are available for people with or without insurance.
Multiple savings programs will bargain their drug discounts on prescriptions like Linzess. This provides patients with the ability to obtain their medicine at a lower price through their prescription discount cards.
Get Linzess Discounts Every Month
Through The Rx Advocates
It is our mission at The Rx Advocates to do all we can to help people obtain their medications at an affordable price. We understand that without assistance most people would not be able to receive their medications from month to month because they are too expensive. We believe that everyone deserves to have access to their prescriptions so they can enjoy a quality life. There are various patient assistance programs that provide discounts that many people are not aware of.
Patient assistance programs can be very helpful for people who have insurance and for people who do not have insurance. They help to save people hundreds and even thousands of dollars. There is no need for people to have to pay the full price of their prescription medications. Many people have more than one medication that they take. They would not be able to obtain their medications on an ongoing basis without the support and help of a patient assistance program.
If you are interested in finding out how The Rx Advocates can help you gain access to your medications at an affordable price, then please do not hesitate to contact us. We can review your specific situation and see if you are eligible for our services.