Are you looking for Linzess savings? Are your Linzess prescription drug costs too much to handle? You’re not alone! Many face high out-of-pocket costs, making it challenging to afford their medications. Such individuals have wasted countless hours searching for Linzess savings cards, coupons, and discount plans, trying to minimize the expense. Disappointment quickly follows as discount seekers realize these are not sustainable ways to save.
The Rx Advocates is here to help you gain affordable access to your medication through the Linzess patient assistance program. Although Linzess coupons may seem like a great solution, patient assistance programs often provide better long-term savings. At The Rx Advocates, our mission is to assist individuals in obtaining their prescriptions through these programs rather than relying on limited savings cards or coupons. The Rx Advocates is dedicated to providing access to affordable care because no one should go without their vital medications, whether they are cash-paying patients or have commercial prescription insurance coverage.
(using The Rx Advocates)
One Dose Pack
* Source: GoodRx.com
Save on Linzess with the patient assistance program
The Rx Advocates can help you increase Linzess savings by applying for the Linzess patient assistance program on your behalf. We are a prescription drug benefit program that works closely with many US pharmaceutical companies that offer patient assistance programs that can help you save big on out-of-pocket costs.
We are not a patient’s health insurance provider, nor do we provide Linzess savings cards, discount cards, or coupons. The Rx Advocates covers the top 100 prescribed medicines in the US and over 800 FDA-approved drugs with no hidden costs or fees. Therefore, if you have other prescription drug costs beyond Linzess, we can help you get approved by multiple patient assistance programs. We charge just $70–$100 monthly, depending on how many medications you apply for:
- 1 Medication (Linzess only) – $70 per month
- 2 Medications (Linzess + 1 other) – $80 per month
- 3 Medications (Linzess + 2 others) – $90 per month
- 4+ Medications – $100 per month
Eligible patients—especially those without commercial prescription insurance coverage—testify to the substantial monthly savings we help them achieve. They report a newfound ability to afford their medication because of The Rx Advocates. Linzess savings are at your fingertips; let us help you.
Some potential disadvantages to using a Linzess coupon
Tired of Linzess coupon restrictions? Coupons can help lower the cost of your medication, but don’t expect them to yield substantial Linzess savings. Here are some limitations to consider:
- Some insurance plans do not allow people to use coupons, requiring them to instead use their insurance coverage. In such cases, coupons cannot be combined with insurance coverage.
- Due to a copay accumulator attached to your commercial insurance, a coupon might not count toward your out-of-pocket maximum. This means you may have to pay the full cost of the medication.
- Coupons provide limited Linzess savings, typically leaving patients responsible for a significant portion of the medication cost.
- Coupons are often restricted to certain pharmacies and time frames of use. Some may only be valid with specific insurance plans.
- Every coupon has an expiration date, after which it becomes useless.
Patient assistance programs, such as those facilitated by The Rx Advocates, offer a more sustainable solution by providing ongoing support for those who qualify. These programs offer greater Linzess savings than traditional coupons, ensuring affordable access to essential medications over an extended period.
How much does Linzess cost?
As of January 2024, the average retail Linzess cost is $651.00.
The price of Linzess varies depending on the following factors:
- The dosage prescribed by the doctor
- The patient’s location
- The location of the pharmacy
- Whether the patient’s health insurance provider covers prescription drug costs
These variables can leave you worried about how you’re going to afford your much needed drugs.The Rx Advocates understands your situation, and we want to help you find a solution. Our team specializes in completing applications for patient assistance programs, which grant consistent access to prescription drugs at a fraction of the cost.
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
If approved, by the Linzess Patient Assistance Program, you’ll be charged a fixed monthly service fee. This fee varies depending on the number of medications you qualify for. For example:
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
The Linzess patient assistance program eligibility criteria
- For singles, you earn less than $40,000 annually
- For couples, your combined annual income is less than $60,000
- For large families, your annual household income is less than $100,000
Linzess uses, alternatives, adverse effects and other FAQs
Linzess, generic name Linaclotide, is a prescription medication used to treat many types of constipation, a common problem linked to diet and other factors. People who are constipated often complain of fewer bowel movements and hard, dry stools that are difficult to pass.
Linzess is commonly prescribed for people with chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC) and irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C). It works by increasing intestinal secretions to soften stools and improve bowel movements, reducing abdominal pain and discomfort. Other uses include the treatment of functional constipation (FC) in children and adolescents aged 6-17.
The recommended dosage of Linzess is based on the treated condition. It comes in capsules containing 72, 145, or 290 mcg and should be taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast. Linzess should not be taken by children under age 6. In animal studies, Linzess caused fatal dehydration in young mice, which suggests it could be dangerous to young children.
Linzess is not suitable for everyone. Those who fit any of the descriptions below should not take Linzess.
- People suffering from intestinal obstruction. Because Linzess increases bowel movements, it will worsen obstruction symptoms, leading to further abdominal complications.
- Children younger than two due to risk of dehydration.
- Those who drink alcohol, which can prompt either diarrhea or constipation. Since a common side effect of Linzess is diarrhea, consuming alcohol while on this medication may increase diarrhea.
- Those pregnant or breastfeeding, as it is unknown whether Linzess is safe to use during pregnancy.
Every treatment plan has potential downsides. Common adverse effects of Linzess, however, are usually mild and do not require treatment. Over time, a user’s body typically adjusts to the medication, reducing adverse effects. Here are some of these common reactions to watch for:
- Stomach pain
- Decreased appetite
Although rare, Linzess can cause serious adverse effects. Seek medical attention if you notice the following signs or symptoms:
- Bleeding from your rectum
- Black, bloody stools
- Reduced urine output
- Difficulty swallowing
- Chest tightness or rapid, difficult breathing
- Itching, rash, or swelling of the face, eyes, lips, tongue, or genital areas
You should stop using Linzess and call your physician immediately if you experience the following:
- Severe or ongoing diarrhea that lasts more than 3 days
- Dizziness or feeling like you are going to pass out
For those uncomfortable with its side effects or otherwise unable to take the drug, there are many alternatives to Linzess:
Lifestyle and dietary changes can also improve constipation. Incorporate more fruits and vegetables in your meals. Drink lots of water. Substitute processed, white-flour products with whole grains. Always follow your healthcare provider’s recommendations and inform them of any concerns about your medication.
Get Linzess savings every month through The Rx Advocates
Helping people obtain their medications at affordable prices is the goal of The Rx Advocates. With our help, countless people are enjoying substantial Linzess savings. We understand that due to high prescription drug costs, many are unable to afford their medications without assistance. We believe that everyone deserves access to their prescriptions so they can enjoy a quality life.
Though many are unaware of the various patient assistance programs that provide discounts, these programs can benefit people with and without insurance coverage. There is no need to pay the full price of prescription medications when such discounts are offered by the pharmaceutical manufacturers. Those with complex health issues that require multiple drugs are especially grateful for our services, which maximize their savings on Linzess and other medications.
Ready to see if you qualify? Our team is on standby, ready to review your specific situation and determine whether you are an eligible patient. If you’re interested in finding out how The Rx Advocates can help you gain access to your medications at affordable prices, don’t wait. Contact us right away.
- Mayoclinic.com. (2023). Linaclotide (Oral Route). https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/linaclotide-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20075770?p=1
- Medicalnewstoday.com. (2023). Linzess interactions: Alcohol, medications, and other factors. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/drugs-linzess-interactions
- Drugs.com. (2023). Linzess. https://www.drugs.com/linzess.html