Feeling the financial strain of your monthly Crinone? Tired of looking for Crinone coupons to save money? Prescription medication costs have become so high that some people are skipping doses or forgoing drugs entirely, putting their health at risk. Those without an insurance plan that covers prescription medication, of course, struggle most. Patient assistance programs, however, can offer far greater savings than a Crinone coupon.
We at The Rx Advocates understand the challenge of finding a long-term, affordable solution for accessing necessary medications. We can help you apply for the Crinone patient assistance program and for the patient assistance program for any other drug you need help with. You don’t have to waste another minute hunting for Crinone coupons, savings cards, or discount plans. The Rx Advocates is here to offer you a better way to substantial savings.
(using The Rx Advocates)
One Dose Pack
* Source: GoodRx.com
Accessing the Crinone patient assistance program with The Rx Advocates
Curious about how the Crinone patient assistance program can help you save more? You’re on the right page! A prescription advocacy program well known across the US, The Rx Advocates can help you access your medications at low out-of-pocket costs. We partner with pharmaceutical companies that offer financial assistance programs to eligible patients.
Unlike other programs like the Allergan patient assistance program, there are no hidden fees or additional application costs. With us, what you see is what you get. Our transparent pricing model is one reason people love working with us. We charge only a small monthly service fee of $70-$100, depending on how many medications you apply for. Here’s how it works:
- 1 Medication (Crinone only) – $70 per month
- 2 Medications (Crinone + 1 other) – $80 per month
- 3 Medications (Crinone + 2 others) – $90 per month
- 4+ Medications — $100 per month
The Rx Advocates is not a health insurance plan, prescription discount card, or Crinone coupon provider. Our mission is to facilitate prescription medication access for as many eligible patients as we can.
Limitations of a Crinone coupon
Do Crinone coupons have limitations? Although they can provide immediate savings, Crinone coupons are not a good solution for those seeking long-term financial assistance. Here are a few limitations:
- Crinone coupons have a limited scope of use. Some are valid only at specific pharmacies.
- Coupons sometimes have eligibility requirements. Depending on your insurance plan or income, you may not qualify to use the coupon.
- Due to a copay accumulator attached to your insurance plan, a coupon might not count toward your out-of-pocket maximum. This means you may remain responsible for the full cost of Crinone.
- Coupons become invalid beyond their expiration dates.
- Even with a coupon, Crinone can remain expensive. Coupons provide little help when the underlying cost of the drug is high.
- Some coupons can only be applied to the brand-name version of a drug, leaving those buying generic versions unable to use the coupon to cut costs.
Although coupons can provide some relief, they are not the best way to overcome the financial challenges posed by medications like Crinone. By helping people access patient assistance programs, The Rx Advocates can deliver greater long-term savings. We’re here to help you secure a more stable, cost-effective solution.
What is the average price of Crinone?
As of January 2024, the average retail Crinone cost is $694.14.
This price varies, however, based on several factors, such as your location, the prescribed dose, the pharmacy’s location, and whether your insurance plan covers prescription medications. These factors can make it hard for many women to afford Crinone. The Rx Advocates can help you access the Crinone patient assistance program to get this medication at significantly lower out-of-pocket cost than you can with a Crinone coupon.
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
If approved, by the Crinone Patient Assistance Program, you’ll be charged a fixed monthly service fee. This fee varies depending on the number of medications you qualify for. For example:
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
Eligibility requirements for the Crinone patient assistance program
- Single and earning less than $40,000 annually
- In a couple whose combined annual income is less than $60,000
- In a larger family with an annual income of less than $100,000
Crinone uses, adverse effects, contraindications, and other FAQs
With progesterone as its active ingredient, Crinone is used to treat premenopausal women who are experiencing amenorrhea caused by another condition. It is also used for fertility treatment as part of assisted reproductive technology (ART). Amenorrhea and fertility issues are caused by low levels of progesterone, so women who do not naturally produce enough progesterone need replacement to avoid further gynecological issues. Crinone is available as a gel that is inserted into the vagina.
As with any drug, Crinone has some adverse effects. The most common are breast enlargement and tenderness, somnolence, cramps, and mood swings. These adverse effects are usually mild and no cause for concern.
Some Crinone users, however, have experienced serious adverse effects that require medical attention. Be sure to inform your doctor if you notice any of the following severe symptoms:
- Sudden increased vaginal bleeding
- Severe depression
- Heart attack symptoms, such as nausea, sweating, or chest pain that spreads to your jaw or shoulder
- Dark urine or stool
- Sudden numbness or weakness
- Slurred speech
You should always refer to the medication’s user guide and consult with your healthcare provider for comprehensive information about potential adverse effects and proper usage.
Crinone should not be used by people who:
- are allergic to progesterone
- recently had a miscarriage and may have fetal tissue remaining in the uterus
- are currently experiencing an ectopic pregnancy
- have liver disease or impaired liver function
- have been diagnosed with breast or genital cancer
- have a history of pulmonary embolism or deep vein thrombosis
Before taking Crinone, you should discuss the following important precautions and warnings with your doctor:
- Clinical studies have revealed an increased incidence of cancer in postmenopausal women using both estrogen and progesterone therapies.
- Crinone should not be used in combination with estrogen to prevent dementia in elderly women. Although commonly used for this purpose, this treatment has been shown to increase the risk of developing dementia.
- To lessen the risk of blood clots, discuss Crinone and whether it needs to be stopped before major surgery or any other event causing extended immobilization.
- Progesterone may worsen depression among those already clinically diagnosed. You may need to discontinue use if you notice signs of depression, such as trouble concentrating, weight loss or gain, sleep problems, or decreased interest in activities or people around you.
Drugs with progesterone may cause excess fluid in the body. Women with heart disease, hypertension, or kidney problems must therefore be especially careful when using this drug.
Receive monthly Crinone discounts with The Rx Advocates
Are high costs forcing you to search for Crinone coupons? Many people are unsatisfied with the small savings offered by Crinone coupons, savings cards, and other discounts. The Rx Advocates can help you access your prescription Crinone at a fraction of the cost by applying on your behalf for the Crinone patient assistance program. Recognizing the complexities of the application process, we simplify it by doing the paperwork for you!
We can even arrange for home deliveries of your medications and refills at no extra cost! No more long lines at the pharmacy. Let The Rx Advocates plug the holes in your pockets caused by high prescription costs. Our team is ready to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements for patient assistance programs, so contact us today. We’re here to help you get the assistance you need. You don’t have to struggle to pay for prescription drugs any longer. Talk to one of our representatives today!
- Simplefill.com. (2023). Allergan patient assistance program. https://simplefill.com/allergan-patient-assistance-program/
- Medbroadcast.com. (2023). Crinone (Progesterone vaginal). https://www.medbroadcast.com/drug/getdrug/crinone#warnings
- Medscape.com. (2023). Progesterone intravaginal gel (Rx). https://reference.medscape.com/drug/crinone-prochieve-progesterone-intravaginal-gel-342793#6
- Multum, C. (2023). Crinone. Drugs.com. https://www.drugs.com/mtm/crinone.html#warnings
- WebMD.com. (2023). Crinone Gel With Prefilled Applicator Progestins – Uses, Side Effects, and More. https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-3910/crinone-vaginal/details
- Mskcc.org. (2023). Patient & Caregiver Education-Progesterone. https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/patient-education/medications/adult/progesterone?msk_tools_print=pdf