Tired of looking for Tivicay coupons to save money on your prescription? High medication prices cause people to constantly be on the lookout for coupons, savings cards, or discounts. With the rising cost of healthcare, many are struggling to afford their prescription drugs, even if they have health or commercial insurance. Some can only afford insurance plans that do not offer prescription medication coverage.
We at The Rx Advocates want you to know you’re not alone. We help people like you access patient assistance programs offered by pharmaceutical companies. These programs can help you save much more than a Tivicay coupon can. Eligible patients who have benefited from The Rx Advocates’ services report how lower prescription costs have eased their financial challenges. Don’t you want to benefit too?
(using The Rx Advocates)
One Dose Pack
* Source: GoodRx.com
Patient assistance programs help you save more on Tivicay costs
Looking for a Tivicay discount? The Rx Advocates can help you gain reliable access to the prescription drug Tivicay without high out-of-pocket costs. We are a prescription advocacy program that offers services nationwide. We work with at least 100 pharmaceutical companies that have patient assistance programs. These programs are better than a Tivicay coupon because they save you more, especially if you take more than one medication.
Best of all, working with us includes no hidden fees or additional application costs. What you see is what you get. We charge a fixed service fee of just $70–$100, depending on how many medications you apply for.
The Rx Advocates is not your typical coupon provider, savings plan, or discount card. We lend a helping hand by applying for patient assistance programs on your behalf. These programs lessen your out-of-pocket costs, especially if your health insurance does not offer prescription medication coverage.
Tivicay coupon limitations
Using a Tivicay coupon can cut costs, but coupons have some disadvantages that you should consider when looking for long-term savings. Here are some cons to keep in mind:
- Restrictions: Tivicay coupons often have specific limitations on how and where they can be used. Most cover the initial cost but not refills.
- Copay Accumulators: A coupon may not count towards your insurance’s out-of-pocket maximum, leaving you responsible for the full prescription cost.
- Expiration Dates: Coupons are valid for a limited time.
- Limited Coverage: Even with a coupon, the cost of Tivicay may remain high, and your insurance may not provide sufficient coverage.
- In-Person Redemption: To benefit from coupon savings, people must visit a pharmacy in person, presenting the coupon to the pharmacist during the transaction. This is not practical for those unable to leave their homes.
How much does Tivicay cost?
As of January 2024, the average retail Tivicay cost is $2,703.00.
Doctors recommend Tivicay for once-daily use. This is the average price for a 30-day supply.
These prices vary based on the dosage your doctor prescribes, your location, your pharmacy’s location, and whether or not your health insurance covers prescription medications. Many people struggle to afford this medication. Some people end up skipping doses or do not take it at all. The Rx Advocates can ease the financial burden of Tivicay through patient assistance programs. Here are our simple fixed fees:
- 1 Medication (Tivicay only) — $70 per month
- 2 Medications (Tivicay + 1 other) — $80 per month
- 3 Medications (Tivicay + 2 others) — $90 per month
- 4+ Medications — $100 per month
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
If approved, by the Tivicay Patient Assistance Program, you’ll be charged a fixed monthly service fee. This fee varies depending on the number of medications you qualify for. For example:
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
Do I qualify for Tivicay patient assistance programs?
- For Singles: You earn less than $40,000 annually
- For Couples: You have a combined income of less than $60,000 annually
- For Large Families: You have a combined income of less than $100,000 annually
Patient assistance program guidelines vary. Our dedicated team will provide personalized assistance and evaluate your specific situation. At The Rx Advocates, we understand the financial strain prescription drugs place on you and your family. We can help you find a more reliable solution with patient assistance programs. Contact us today to find out if you qualify.
Tivicay coupon, discounts, and patient assistance FAQs
Tivicay is an antiretroviral medicine specific for HIV-1. It is used alongside other HIV medications to decrease the number of HIV-infected cells in your body.
Tivicay comes in tablet form that can be easily taken with a glass of water and is safe for both adults and children. The recommended adult dose is 50 mg daily or 50 mg twice daily for certain patients.
Tivicay is not a cure for HIV, but it can help reduce the risk of transmission to others, improving your quality of life and confidence in your ability to have a relationship. To further decrease the risk of spread, don’t skip your medication. Other ways to reduce the transmission risk include to not share personal items like needles and to use protective barriers during sex.
Headache, insomnia, nausea, and diarrhea are the most common side effects of Tivicay. Seek emergency help if you have signs of an allergic reaction, such as difficulty breathing, fever, or swelling of the face, tongue, or throat.
Before starting Tivicay, you should know the changes it may cause to your body. These are nothing to worry about but should be kept in mind.
Other conditions may develop during HIV treatment. People with advanced HIV infection (AIDS) are more likely to have serious infections because their immune systems are weak.
They may also experience immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS). As the immune system strengthens with treatment, a person clears infections from the body. As a result, symptoms of inflammation may show:
- Old, hidden infections may flare as the body fights them
- The immune system may attack healthy body tissue, spurring autoimmune disorders
Symptoms of autoimmune disorders may thus occur months after starting treatment:
- Muscle weakness and pain
- Joint pain or swelling
- Weakness beginning in the hands and feet and moving toward the trunk of the body
- Palpitations or tremors
- Hyperactivity (excessive restlessness and movement)
HIV does not mean you have reached the end of your road. With proper treatment, you can live a full life. Consult with your healthcare provider if you want to change your treatment regime. If you are uncomfortable about taking Tivicay, there are other prescribed ViiV Healthcare medications you can consider:
Prescription medication coupons have many different forms, each designed to offer financial relief:
- Copay assistance programs
- Savings cards
- Copay cards
- Pharmacy coupons
- Trial offer cards
Coupons are usually offered by medication manufacturers, like ViiV Healthcare, which offers ViiVConnect savings cards. People with Medicare or Medicaid are not eligible for the ViiVConnect savings card program. Some savings cards are only beneficial for people with insurance. It’s also worth noting other limitations. For example, the offer is typically only valid for up to 24 months.
Get Tivicay discounts every month through The Rx Advocates
If you qualify, The Rx Advocates can be your access coordinator to a world of savings on your monthly Tivicay prescription. We understand the financial strain that prescription medications cause, and we’re here to help you find a cheaper, more reliable solution. Are you tired of searching for a Tivicay coupon? The Rx Advocates can help you apply for patient assistance programs offered by pharmaceutical manufacturers. We handle the paperwork for you. Most people struggling to pay for their prescriptions don’t know these assistance programs exist. Patient assistance programs can benefit both those who have and do not have health insurance.
Interested in finding out how you can save on your monthly prescriptions? Tired of the financial strain? Contact us today to find out if you qualify. People who have worked with The Rx Advocates save hundreds, even thousands every month. Sign up with us so you can save too.
- Drugs.com. (2023). Tivicay Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs. https://www.drugs.com/price-guide/tivicay
- Medscape. (2023). dolutegravir (Rx). https://reference.medscape.com/drug/tivicay-tivicay-pd-dolutegravir-999861
- Drugs.com. (2023) Tivicay. https://www.drugs.com/tivicay.html
- Cleveland Clinic. (2023). Dolutegravir Oral tablet. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/drugs/20972-dolutegravir-oral-tablet
- WebMD. (2023). Tivicay – Uses, Side Effects, and More. https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-164908/tivicay-oral/details
- VIIV Healthcare. (2023). TIVICAY Film Coated Tablets. https://viivhealthcare.com/content/dam/cf-viiv/viivhealthcare/en_AU/files/tivicay-tablet-cmi.pdf