Janumet Coupon & Assistance Program
Is the high cost of Janumet causing you financial stress? Please know that you’re not alone in this situation. Many individuals like you depend on this medication to manage type 2 diabetes, but without the aid of insurance coverage, a Janumet coupon, a savings card, or a patient assistance program, affording the full Janumet cost each month can be quite challenging. The Rx Advocates are devoted to helping as many people as possible access their essential medications at a more reasonable price.
You shouldn’t have to choose between obtaining your medication or covering other crucial expenses. With The Rx Advocates, you can easily save money on the medications you need through our patient assistance programs.
(using The Rx Advocates)
One Dose Pack
* Source: GoodRx.com
How can the Rx Advocates help you save on Janumet costs?
The Rx Advocates provides assistance for people trying to obtain monthly prescription medications at an economical price. We are a renowned prescription advocacy program. We partner with more than 100 United States pharmaceutical manufacturers’ patient assistance programs. The list of medications we offer to people includes the top 100 medications prescribed by health providers in the United States. We help people receive more than 800 brand-name drugs that are FDA approved.
Patients who sign up with The Rx Advocates pay a set price each month that is dependent on the number of medications that we help them to obtain. For example:
Drawbacks of using a Janumet coupon
When searching for a Januvia coupon to offset medication costs, it’s essential to be mindful of the limitations associated with their use. Though coupons can provide immediate cost-saving benefits, they come with several restrictions to consider. Below are a few key points to keep in mind:
- Coupons have limited availability and may only be valid for a limited period, with restrictions such as a limit on the number of refills.
- Coupons may not always provide the best price for the medication, and alternative cost-saving measures such as pharmacy discount programs or patient assistance programs may be more effective.
- Coupons may not be accepted at all pharmacies, which can pose a challenge for patients in rural areas or those without many nearby pharmacies.
It is crucial to carefully evaluate the benefits and limitations of utilizing a Januvia coupon and consider alternative options like a patient assistance program, which can offer long-term savings on medication costs.
How much does Janument cost?
As of June 2023, the average retail cost of Janumet is $653.00.
The price of this medication can differ based on the following factors:
- The dosage amount prescribed by the health provider.
- The location of the patient.
- The location of the pharmacy.
- Whether or not the patient has health insurance.
Patients who are not being treated with metformin will take 50/500 mg twice a day. Patients who are being treated with metformin will take 50/500 mg only once a day.
Can I qualify for a Janumet patient assistance program?
- Annual income for individuals cannot exceed $40,000.
- Annual income for couples cannot exceed $60,000.
- Annual income for large families cannot exceed $100,000.
Janumet coupon, discounts, & patient assistance FAQ's
Janumet is an oral prescription medication that can be used along with diet and exercise to lower blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes. Janumet tablets contain two medicines: sitagliptin and metformin. In order to lower blood sugar Janumet targets 3 key factors:
- Increases the amount of insulin produced by the liver
- Helps the body to more effectively use its own insulin
- Decreases the amount of glucose produced by the liver
There are some people who should not take Janumet. If you have any of the following, speak with your doctor before starting Janumet:
- If you have ever had pancreatitis, you should let your doctor know.
- Hypersensitivity to metformin or sitagliptin.
- People with severe kidney problems.
- Janumet is indicated for use in adults 18 years of age or older.
- Joint pain (arthralgia)
The Rx Advocates do not offer coupons. We feel that it is important that people understand how coupons work. Many people will search on the Internet when they have been prescribed medication because it can be expensive. People search for ways to save money on their prescriptions. People need to understand that coupons do not offer savings that can really make a difference from month to month.
Janumet coupons may help save some money but still leave people paying hundreds of dollars each month.
Prescription drug coupons go by various names such as Copay cards, copay coupons, copay assistance programs, and pharmacy coupons. Prescription drug coupons represent a program funded by pharmaceutical companies to help lower the costs of prescription medications for patients. However, these coupons have their limitations:
- Coupons are usually for a limited time only. They help patients get started at a significantly lower price. These savings do not last from month to month.
- Some coupons are only for the 1st month supply of the medication and do not cover the subsequent months.
- Patients have to leave their homes to go pick up their own prescriptions in order to present the coupon.
A prescription discount card is a card that provides a way for patients to receive their medication at a lower price. These discount cards are most helpful to people who have to pay cash for their prescriptions. These discount cards do not cost anything and are available to people who have health insurance and those who do not have health insurance.
Several savings programs negotiate discounts on medications like Janumet. Patients are able to obtain those lower prices through their prescription discount cards.
Get Janumet Discounts Every Month
Through The Rx Advocates
At The Rx Advocates, our goal is to assist our patients in obtaining their prescription medication at an economical price each month. We understand that these prescriptions are very expensive and can cost people hundreds and thousands of dollars each month. There are various assistance programs that provide discounts. Many people are not aware of these assistance programs that can help save them money each month.
These programs benefit people with health insurance and without health insurance. They help people obtain their monthly prescriptions and save a substantial amount of money each month. They also give people peace of mind knowing what they are expected to pay each month. There are no hidden fees or extra charges ever. This allows people to plan better and stay on a budget much easier.
Would you like to learn how The Rx Advocates can help you save on your monthly prescriptions? We are here to answer your questions and guide you through each step of the process. We can review your specific situation and let you know if you qualify. Please contact us today.