Is your monthly Rectiv prescription costing you too much? Are you tired of searching for a Rectiv coupon, savings card, or other discount to ease the financial strain? Affording proper health care and prescription medication is a luxury for many Americans. People find it difficult to manage everyday living expenses and high out-of-pocket drug costs.This financial burden is much heavier on those who do not have health insurance.
Are you interested in hearing about a long-term, reliable way to save money? At The Rx Advocates, we help people save more with patient assistance programs offered by pharmaceutical companies. Those who qualify for the program receive prescription medications at their doorstep while saving hundreds of dollars every month. For many families, these programs are the only way to access the life-saving medications they need.
(using The Rx Advocates)
One Dose Pack
* Source: GoodRx.com
Save on the cost of Rectiv with patient assistance programs
Looking to save on your next Rectiv prescription? The Rx Advocates provides services that help people across the U.S. access their medications at a discount. We are a prescription advocacy program that aims to remove the stress of paying high Rectiv prices. We work closely with over 100 pharmaceutical manufacturers that offer patient assistant programs—long-term savings plans that can get you your medications at affordable rates.
People who sign up with The Rx Advocates never have to worry about hidden fees. You pay only a fixed amount of $70-$100, depending on how many medications you apply for. We also arrange for refills at no added cost! Medications can even be delivered to your door, saving you a trip to your local pharmacy.
The Rx Advocates team understands the strain prescriptions place on your finances. We created our business with you in mind. The Rx Advocates is not a coupon, prescription discount card, or insurance plan. We serve the public by providing a dependable, affordable way to receive monthly medications. We enjoy helping people who would otherwise be unable to obtain the medications they need to stay healthy.
Limitations of a Rectiv coupon
Are there disadvantages to using a Rectiv coupon? Coupons offer only short-term savings. Here are other reasons you should not rely on them to cut costs.
- Restrictions: Rectiv coupons come with limits on how and where you can use them. For example, they may only be valid during specific timeframes or at specific pharmacies.
- Copay Accumulators: You may still have to pay the full cost of your Rectiv prescription because coupons might not count toward your out-of-pocket maximum.
- Expiration Dates: Coupons have expiration dates, after which they become useless.
- In-Person Redemption: Patients must physically visit a pharmacy and present the coupon to the pharmacist to obtain their medication.
- Limited Coverage: Even with a coupon, Rectiv is expensive. In most cases, your insurance may not provide full coverage for medications.
Free coupons are not the answer if you’re looking for a reliable way to save more on your Rectiv prescriptions. The Rx Advocates can make a real difference by helping you apply for patient assistance programs, which offer greater long-term savings. Don’t let the limitations of coupons hinder your savings on Rectiv. The Rx Advocates are here to help you secure a more stable, cost-effective solution.
How much does Rectiv cost?
As of January 2024, the average retail Rectiv cost is $757.28.
About 1.5 milligrams of ointment must be applied intra-anally every 12 hours for up to 3 weeks, 30 grams of Rectiv may last only a week and a half. This means a three-week supply could be a whopping $1000!
The price of Rectiv varies based on several factors, such as your location, the dosage your doctor prescribed, your pharmacy, and whether you have health insurance that covers prescription medications. These factors can make it hard for people to afford the medication they need. Some may skip doses or never use a drug at all. The Rx Advocates can help you access patient assistant programs to get your medication at significantly lower out-of-pocket cost than you can with a Rectiv coupon.
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
If approved, by the Rectiv Patient Assistance Program, you’ll be charged a fixed monthly service fee. This fee varies depending on the number of medications you qualify for. For example:
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
Eligibility for Rectiv patient assistance programs
- Annual income does not exceed $40,000 for individuals.
- Annual income does not exceed $60,000 for couples.
- Annual income does not exceed $100,000 for large families.
Rectiv coupon, discounts, and patient assistance FAQs
Rectiv ointment 0.4% is a prescription medicine for people suffering from moderate to severe pain caused by anal fissures. An anal fissure is a tear in the skin around the anal canal. Rectiv contains nitroglycerin, which reduces the pressure inside the anus. It works by causing the blood vessels around that area to widen, lowering pressure and decreasing pain.
Talk to your healthcare provider to learn whether Rectiv is the right choice for you. Do not use Rectiv if you:
- Are being treated for erectile dysfunction with drugs like Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra or are taking medication to treat pulmonary hypertension. Taken with Rectiv, these drugs may cause a sudden and serious dip in blood pressure.
- Have low numbers of red blood cells (anemia).
- Have high blood pressure within your skull. Talk to your doctor if you’ve had a stroke or head trauma.
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in Rectiv or have had an allergic reaction to similar medications.
If you have anal fissures, there are several alternative medications and treatments you can consider if you feel uncomfortable using Rectiv:
- Diet change: Eating more fiber will soften your stools and lessen the irritation of your anal fissures. Try lentils, fruits, whole wheat bread, and cereals. If you don’t have time to learn which foods are high in fiber or don’t like trying new foods, you can also use fiber supplements, such as Metamucil and Benefiber. Drinking more water is also a good idea.
- Sitz baths: Sitting in a tub of warm water for at least 20 minutes relaxes your anal sphincter, which increases blood flow through your anal tissues. This encourages healing and reduces pain, itching, and irritation.
- Topical anesthetics: You can use drugs like topical lidocaine to numb your anus before you use the toilet. This won’t heal your anal fissures but will definitely ease your pain.
- Botulinum toxin injection: Botulinum toxin injections can help relax muscles in the anal region, reducing pain.
Designed to provide financial relief, prescription drug coupons come in many different forms:
Such discount plans are usually offered by medication manufacturers. Some savings cards are only beneficial for those with insurance, and it’s worth noting other limitations. These offers are typically not valid for more than 24 months, are not compatible with government insurance like Medicare, and are not applicable for cash-paying patients.
Receive monthly Rectiv discounts with The Rx Advocates
At The Rx Advocates, our goal is to help people access the medication they need while avoiding financial strain. We believe people should not have to choose between paying their bills and caring for their health. Pharmaceutical manufacturers’ patient assistance programs are often complex and overwhelming to navigate. That’s where The Rx Advocates steps in to simplify the process for you. You don’t even need to make a trip to the pharmacy—we arrange for your medications to be delivered to your doorstep each month, and refills are managed at no extra charge.
Are you curious to discover how The Rx Advocates can help save you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on your monthly brand-name medications? Our team is ready to assist you if you qualify for patient assistance programs. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today and get started on the path to more affordable medication access.
- Philip Thornton. (2023). What is Rectiv. Drugs.com. https://www.drugs.com/rectiv.html
- RECTIV. (2023). What is Rectiv. https://www.rectiv.com/
- WebMD. (2023). Rectiv Ointment – Uses, Side Effects, and More. https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-159329/rectiv-rectal/details
- Western Surgical Group. (2023). High Fiber Diet for Constipation, Hemorrhoids and Fissures. https://www.westernsurgical.com/colon-and-rectal-surgery/high-fiber-diet/#:~:text=You%20may%20also%20benefit%20from,per%20day
- Cleveland Clinic. (2023). Sitz Bath. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/24137-sitz-bath
- NHS. (2023). Treatment: Anal Fissure. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/anal-fissure/treatment/#:~:text=A%20topical%20medicine%20is%20one,time%20(a%20few%20days)
- Setareh Soltany. (2020). Therapeutic properties of botulinum toxin on chronic anal fissure treatment and the patient factors role. National Library of Medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7266196/