Looking for a Rinvoq coupon? Patient assistance programs offer much greater savings than a coupon. If you’ve been looking for a Rinvoq complete savings card, Rinvoq coupon, or other discount to help with the financial strain of paying for your Rinvoq prescriptions, you are certainly not alone. Our team at The Rx Advocates knows that affording medications can be challenging for many people in the US, especially those without commercial insurance coverage.
We have helped many people save more on their monthly prescriptions by guiding them through the application process of patient assistance programs. These programs, which are offered by pharmaceutical companies, can lower your costs much more than a typical Rinvoq coupon.
(using The Rx Advocates)
One Dose Pack
* Source: GoodRx.com
Patient assistance programs help you save more on Rinvoq
Do you want to know how patient assistance programs can help you save more on Rinvoq? The Rx Advocates is a drug advocacy program that helps people across the US access their monthly medications at more affordable rates. We partner with pharmaceutical companies that offer financial assistance programs to eligible patients.
Best of all, working with us includes no hidden fees or additional application costs. What you see is what you get. We charge a fixed service fee of just $70–$100 monthly, depending on how many medications you apply for:
- 1 Medication (Rinvoq only) – $70 per month
- 2 Medications (Rinvoq + 1 other) – $80 per month
- 3 Medications (Rinvoq + 2 others) – $90 per month
- 4+ Medications — $100 per month
Our team understands the strain prescriptions place on your finances. Patients receiving prescription reimbursement, commercially insured patients, and people without any health insurance or financial assistance can all receive help from patient assistance programs if they qualify. The Rx Advocates does not offer prescription reimbursement, Rinvoq coupons, Rinvoq complete savings cards, or discounts. We provide a dependable, affordable way to receive your monthly medications.
Rinvoq coupon limitations
Does a Rinvoq coupon have limitations? While coupons can offer temporary savings, they are not a dependable or long-term solution. Here are a few limitations of Rinvoq coupons:
- Restrictions: Rinvoq coupons are not valid in all pharmacies.
- Copay accumulators: A coupon might not count toward your out-of-pocket maximum, leaving you responsible for the full cost of Rinvoq.
- Expiration dates: Coupons have expiration dates and are usually valid only for a short time.
- Limited coverage: Rinvoq coupons provide only minimal assistance when the retail price of the medication is high.
- In-person redemption: People must present a coupon to the pharmacist in person to use it. This can be challenging for those bedridden or otherwise unable to get to the pharmacy.
Although coupons can provide some relief, they are not the best way to deal with the financial challenges posed by medications like Rinvoq. By helping people access patient assistance programs, The Rx Advocates can deliver greater long-term savings. We’re here to help you secure a more stable, cost-effective solution.
Rinvoq adverse effects
Because Rinvoq affects the immune system, people taking it are more prone to getting infections. Like all drugs, it also comes with other potential adverse effects. Those taking Rinvoq must visit their doctor regularly to manage such effects.
Common adverse effects of Rinvoq
Most of the common adverse effects of Rinvoq are mild and typically subside within a few days or weeks. These include:
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Weight loss
- Night sweats
- Swollen lymph glands
- Unexplained skin lesions
Rinvoq serious adverse effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of the serious adverse effects listed below. These may become a medical emergency.
- Some people may develop severe infections, such as tuberculosis (TB), which can lead to death if untreated. Your healthcare provider should test for TB before starting you on Rinvoq.
- Clinical studies have revealed an increased risk of sudden death due to cardiovascular disease in Rinvoq users over 50, especially those with at least one heart disease risk factor.
- Rinvoq may increase the risk of cancers such as Lymphomas and Melanomas. Those who smoke are at a much greater risk of developing lung cancer if they take Rinvoq.
- Blood clots may occur in the veins and arteries of the legs or lungs of Rinvoq users. Those with a history of pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis should not take Rinvoq.
- Tears in the walls of the stomach or intestines (gastrointestinal perforations) occur more frequently in people taking Rinvoq who have previously taken NSAIDs or corticosteroids. Symptoms include severe abdominal pain and chills.
- Serious allergic reactions, such as rash; itching and swelling of the face, tongue, or throat; severe dizziness; or trouble breathing may occur.
What is the cost of Rinvoq?
As of January 2024, the average retail Rinvoq cost is $7,371.00.
The price of Rinvoq depends on several factors, such as your location, the prescribed dose, the pharmacy’s location, and whether you have commercial insurance coverage for prescription medications. Certain combinations of these factors can thus make it hard for people to afford this medication. Some may skip doses or never use the drug at all. The Rx Advocates can help you access patient assistance programs to get Rinvoq and your other prescription medications at significantly lower out-of-pocket cost than you can with a coupon.
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
How much will it cost with The Rx Advocates?
If approved, by the Rinvoq Patient Assistance Program, you’ll be charged a fixed monthly service fee. This fee varies depending on the number of medications you qualify for. For example:
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
$70 / Month
$80 / Month
$90 / Month
$100 / Month
Eligibility for the Rinvoq patient assistance program
- Single and earning less than $40,000 yearly
- In a couple whose combined annual income is less than $60,000
- In a larger family with an annual income of less than $100,000
Rinvoq coupon, discounts, and patient assistance FAQs
Rinvoq is a once-a-day pill used to treat autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. The body’s inflammatory response is controlled by a variety of proteins. Rinvoq stops the activity of some of these proteins, thus suppressing the immune system to reduce inflammation. It is used to treat people with Crohn’s disease when treatment with tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blockers has been unsuccessful. Doctors also prescribe Rinvoq for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ulcerative colitis, atopic dermatitis, ankylosing spondylitis, and non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis.
Copay assistance programs offer financial assistance to eligible patients to cover out-of-pocket costs for prescription medications, such as Rinvoq. These programs’ limitations, however, make them impractical for those seeking long-term assistance.
Here are some details you should know:
- Only those who meet certain criteria, such as a specific diagnosis, are eligible.
- Financial assistance may include coverage of copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles.
- Patients receiving prescription reimbursement will have significantly lower out-of-pocket costs, but some programs require people to pay upfront for their medications and then apply for this reimbursement.
- Some copay assistance programs offer assistance only once, while others offer assistance throughout a longer set period.
- Some programs restrict the amount of financial assistance they give. This is bad news for those seeking long-term assistance for multiple medications.
While the Rinvoq Complete program and the Rinvoq Complete app offer valuable support to Rinvoq users, they have some disadvantages:
- To qualify, people must meet certain criteria related to insurance coverage, income, and health status. These strict criteria may deter people from applying and may disqualify many who do.
- People must complete an application, which may be challenging for those unable to use a computer. Completing complex applications is burdensome and time-consuming.
- The financial assistance is offered only for a short time, requiring people to reapply every time they need help acquiring their medication.
If you want greater savings for the long term, patient assistance programs are a better choice for you—even if you’re a commercially insured patient! The Rx Advocates can help you apply.
Receive monthly Rinvoq discounts with The Rx Advocates
The Rx Advocates firmly believes that no one should have to choose between purchasing essential medicines and managing their everyday expenses. We started this business with the mission to ensure every individual can readily access their vital medications without financial difficulty. We understand that the process of applying for pharmaceutical manufacturers’ patient assistance programs can be long and confusing, which is why we’re here to simplify it for you.
Our team will even go the extra mile to offer the convenience of home delivery of your medications. You won’t need to make trips to the pharmacy and wait in line. Plus, there’s no extra cost for handling refills.
If you’re curious about how The Rx Advocates can put money back into your pocket each month by making brand-name medications more affordable, don’t hesitate to reach out. Our team is ready to determine your eligibility for patient assistance programs, so contact us today. We are here to help you get the assistance you need. Your health does not have to break your bank account.
- Rinvoq.com. (2023). How RINVOQ works. https://www.rinvoq.com/crohns-disease/about-rinvoq/how-rinvoq-works
- Healthline.com. (2023). All about Rinvoq. https://www.healthline.com/health/drugs/rinvoq#_noHeaderPrefixedContent
- Drugs.com. (2023). Rinvoq. https://www.drugs.com/rinvoq.html
- MedicalNewsToday.com. (2023). Rinvoq (upadacitinib). https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/rinvoq#_noHeaderPrefixedContent
- WebMD. (2023). Rinvoq – Uses, Side Effects, and More. https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-177760/rinvoq-oral/details