Briviact Coupon & Patient Assistance Programs
Is your Briviact prescription too expensive? At The Rx Advocates, we understand that managing monthly medication fees can be overwhelming. Managing your epilepsy without insurance coverage or other assistance can be incredibly challenging— but there is a solution.
Patient assistance programs, established by pharmaceutical companies, provide huge discounts on your monthly medication costs. Most people don’t know about these programs, and when they do, the application process can be tedious and intimidating. That’s where The Rx Advocates can help. Our dedicated team will guide you through your application and boost your chances of approval, helping you attain savings far beyond what a Briviact coupon can offer.
(using The Rx Advocates)
One Dose Pack
* Source: GoodRx.com
Patient assistance programs help you save more on Briviact costs
Access the Briviact patient assistance program with The Rx Advocates to discover a reliable solution to lower the monthly cost of your prescription medication. The Rx Advocates is not a Briviact coupon, savings card, or insurance plan. Instead, we are a prescription advocacy program, collaborating with over 100 pharmaceutical companies to connect you to affordable prices for over 800 FDA-approved medications, including Briviact.
If you’re approved for the Briviact Patient Assistance Program, you’ll only pay The Rx Advocates a fixed monthly fee of $70/month. This fee may vary depending on the number of medications you’ve been approved for, but you’ll never pay more than $100/month. Here’s a price breakdown:
- 1 Medication (Briviact Only) – Fixed cost of $70 per month
- 2 Medications (Briviact + 1 other) – Fixed cost of $80 per month
- 3 Medications (Briviact + 2 others) – Fixed cost of $90 per month
- 4+ Medications – Fixed cost of $100 per month
Regardless of surges in the retail cost of Briviact, the price from The Rx Advocates will stay the same.
The limitations of a Briviact coupon
While Briviact coupons can help lower the cost of your next prescription, it’s important to consider the downsides of using a coupon:
- Restrictions: Some Briviact coupons have eligibility restrictions. They might only apply to certain dosages or patient demographics, limiting who can use them.
- Limited Availability: Coupons for Briviact are not always readily available. They may be offered only for a short period of time or in a limited quantity, meaning that you might miss out on savings if you don’t act quickly.
- Copay Accumulators: Some insurance plans utilize copay accumulator programs, and a Briviact coupon might not count towards your out-of-pocket maximum. In this case, you may still be responsible for the full cost of the medication, even if you used a coupon.
- Expiration Dates: Briviact coupons usually have expiration dates, making them useless if they aren’t used quickly. Patients must keep track of the coupon’s validity to save on their medications.
How much does Briviact cost?
As of June 2023, the average retail Briviact cost is $1,657.00.
The price of Briviact can vary based on several factors, including the recommended dosage prescribed by your healthcare provider, your location, the location of your pharmacy, and whether you have health insurance coverage. These considerations can significantly influence the overall cost of Briviact.
Eligibility for Briviact patient assistance programs
- Annual income does not exceed $40,000 for individual households.
- Annual income does not exceed $60,000 for couples.
- Annual income does not exceed $100,000 for large family households.